MCQ's Practice for online exams or offline exams
We trying to provide all MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions) Practice to preparation for all online and offline exams,
Please read the following instructions carefully
- You must be enroll in to lesson of the MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions)
- After Enrolment, you have to click on the "Test" Button
- There are no time limit to attampt your MCQ's
- You can take attamept maximum of 10 times for one Lesson
- All questions and their options will appear randomly.
- Below 35% of the correct answers will be declared failed and 35% or above will be Passed.
- There are four options for each question, in which the only one will be correct, choose any one option for each question.
- All questions are mandatory,
- After attempting all questions you have to click on submit button placed at end of the page.
- After submission, you will redirect to the result sheet automatically in which you can see your performances.
- Your performance data will be sent automatically to your mentioned email id. Where you can review your performance.
Now click on the Button and then select your MCQ's given below: